Nevermind....RE: [FC] Charlie Dye

Ron ronh at owt.com
Thu Apr 21 16:13:20 EDT 2005

YES, I have a pair stored in the garage.  My Rampside was originally set up
for a camper but the springs are too stiff for use when empty or lightly
loaded so I took them off.  They are available but I don't have a value set
on them.  You going to the Econorun?  I'm in West Richland, Washington.
RonH