[FC] (no subject)

Charles Bartlett cber1944 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 21 18:35:38 EDT 2005

Hi!
     I had a problem with my cable and someone told me to purchase a Throttle cable for a boat it has a plactic coating jacket over the coil and a neoprine center with a stainless steel cable inside it will never corrode or rust, i installed it in my 64 GB and I hadto add a extra spring but it works great.
Charles (Charlie) B

James Dallas <BEC176 at msn.com> wrote:
Well, what have people been doing to resurrect their Throttle cables? Mine is frayed out and while it is a temporary member of group red I would like to take care of that problem while it is up in the air.

Jim Dallas
61 Rampside