[FC] (no subject)throttle cable

Charles Bartlett cber1944 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 24 00:35:55 EDT 2005

Hi Tom;
    I went to a local boat marina, they have various lenths but I got a 24' ft cable and cut the ends off the stainless steel inter wire was easy to bend with two vise grips. Cut one end first and you can use that end to get and idea how to cut the outer coil "I used a side cutter", getting it longer for you to practice on. I think I may have used about 16'  ft it will adapt up. my pedal works just great. I hope this helps.
Charles (Charlie) B

Thomas Shepard <teshep at marshallnet.com> wrote:
Hey Charles,
What kind of marine throttle did you find?? Are they listed in certain
lengths?Is there a catalog that you ordered out of??
Let me know, please.
Thank you
Tom Shepard