[FC] Re: Does this seem right? Boycott time????

Steven R. Marti srmarti at netzero.net
Mon Apr 25 16:38:26 EDT 2005

I don't like price increases any more than anyone else that has to pay them.
What the heck did the previous administration do that was so wonderful?
Nothing.  Tell those idiots over in D.C. to stop the filibuster nonsense and
get to work.  Any other employer would fire somebody that spent all their
time talking instead of working.  To a certain degree we get what we
deserve.

Tell them you want a no nonsense energy policy with a realistic plan for
energy independence....

Except that corvairs run on gasoline this probably isn't the best forum for
this anyway.  I don't know about anyone else, but I've had it.  This is just
drifting into general politics now.  I sort of feel guilty even speaking up
on this and contributing to the noise.  If someone was at least bragging or
complaining about the mileage their vair was getting, at least there would
be some vair content.

Steve