[FC] BEN NOT AT PORTLAND?

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Mon Aug 1 07:51:36 EDT 2005

seems to me ben was elected.. wasn't he?

thats why i am afraid not to go to meetings now.
portland was a nice time, other that lots of plabne time with screaming brats
on long flights.
lots of very nice fc's including a wallet picture of a double rampside. in my
long protected life i dont remember ever seeing one before, even in pictures.
i took a picture of his photo , so i now know that they really do exist. when
i get kinda organized i will try to share photos somehow, but right now i am
overwhelmed with situations to take care of "right now!".i took over a
thousand photos, but many were in the air playing with settings and scenic
shots..wow!    i now have lots! (flew from syracuse)
my wife and i would rate the convention right up there , considreing what
little touring we did. numbers seemed low, but the quality seemed very good to
us. we are definitely not sorry we went..  now we all plan on buffalo?  see you
there.
regards, tim colson