[FC] Turbocharged engine in FC

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 1 17:17:51 EDT 2005

I don't know if FC even has an archives.  VV does, and there is probably
info there as well.  Someone (I think Joe West) has been building a database
of past VV posts for a couple of months now.  I've not used it as you have
to "sign on" to get to it, but that MIGHT be the place to look.

If you are not on VV, someone else might be able to direct you to that
database.

Later, JR