[FC] Turbocharged engine in FC

Geoffrey A Johnson geoffj at unm.edu
Tue Aug 2 10:32:15 EDT 2005

Not much technical info here, but my dad ran run back in the 70's on his
daily driver 64 Greenbrier.  He had to mount the muffler up on the side
by
the back doors, for space, but I am sure that could be avoided with
creativity.  Worked pretty well he says, drove it till the motor wore
out and at the time he put a 95 engine in.  Drove it Guatemala and back
with
that setup.
-Geoff Johnson