[FC] Seatbelt (Convertible) Installation

Paul Steinberg noahsarkinc at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 10 10:15:31 EDT 2005

There are specific places to drill the holes in early convertibles.  This information is contained in the Chevrolet Accessory Installation Manuals.  One was printed for each year.  You need one from 1962/63 or 64 for the placement.  If you can't find one, contact me off list and I will scan it for you.  Paul in CT   noahsarkinc .... @ .... earthlink.net  (remove spaces and dots)