[FC] Greenbrier Seatbelts

Greg Hanlin g.hanlin at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 15 07:36:11 EDT 2005

Hello all,

We have a 1963 deluxe Greenbrier and I'm looking for the seatbelt mounting locations for the second row seat.  Our van has factory (or dealer) installed belts for the front seat and the third seat.  But.....my wife doesn't like riding backward in the second seat and she can't reach the kiddies from the front seat when they're strapped in their car seats in the third seat.

So, the plan is to add belts for the middle seat in forward facing mode, strap the kiddies in there and then she can reach them from the front seat.  My '63 assembly manual only shows where to locate the anchors for the front seat belts....  If anyone has the template or a copy of it, I'd appreciate seeing it.  Alternatively, if you have second row belts in your van, a measurement of where yours are located would also help.  Thanks,

Greg Hanlin
Dayton OH