[FC] RE: Corvair Items and 62/64 Greenbrier For Sale.

Charles Bartlett cber1944 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 15 23:45:16 EDT 2005

Hi everyone!
    It's been some time since my last email. Well I have a few things to see if anyone wants these items, I have a Trunk Lid, (2) Engine Compartment Hoods, a Drivers Door, a Passangers Door both only have hinges and door latches -no windows or regulators.... and If anyone is interested I have my 62/64 Greenbriewr Van, Auto Trans, 102 hp Engine, 6 Doors, New Brakes
Paint Job a little rough. It runs and will go down the road at least 60 mph I've had it at 65 mph but it floats to easy for more details anyone can contact me via email cber1944 at yahoo.com.
Charles B.
cber1944