[FC] FC Cables

David C. Herrin III source at adnc.com
Tue Aug 16 19:21:10 EDT 2005

I will be exhibiting them at GWFBT&SM Oct. 2005
I need a new graphic artist to make up ads for this product and several
other new items

Price - Accel Retail $ 149.95 Intro $ 129.95 ? Clutch Retail $ 199.95 Intro
$ 179.95
Those are the maximum $ maybe less ?
Product Bulletin with final pricing shortly. I have attached a draft.

I will not be releasing this product to any "other vendors"
- you could always wait for their third world reproductions : )
David

Hey David,
I will be interested in the clutch and acell cables for the FC. Let me know
a $$ ?  amount.