[FC] front shocks for our LM convert

Steve Turner karknut61 at msn.com
Wed Aug 17 08:53:40 EDT 2005

Hello gang;  I've checked Clarks as well as local parts suppliers for front
shocks.  Clarks seems to be a bit pricey and only one local could even bring
fronts up on his computer.  Any other ideas?  Are there any fronts for other
makes, models that will work?  I have now purchased the front cross member
and it will be (hopefully) installed this coming weekend.  I would like to
install the new shocks before putting the 'new' crossmember on.  Thanks for
all your past assistance!  Steve