[FC] Convention info pics and some story for Garry!

Merv Krull krupross at sunwave.net
Sat Aug 20 01:08:23 EDT 2005

Here are some pics of my recent drivetrain marathon and some shots of the
body work....
Story line..... big rush before the convention, now sanity returns and GB
will return to the school shop for prime and finish sanding .... and the
price hikes have ceased. I did get a lot of inspiration from the
convention.... I was planning to restore to original, now I am going to add
a few special touches. I guess that is what it is all about.... learning
from and inspiring each other to take care of these weird and wonderful
machines.
toodles
Merv Krull
Salmon Arm, BC