[FC] parts van

Merv Krull krupross at sunwave.net
Sun Aug 21 02:12:37 EDT 2005

windows, cranks, regulators, vent window, vent channel, floor trim, original
style clutch head bolts from engine cover and tranny cover, cardboard
corners, roof light, speedo and gauge cluster, glovebox, arm rests, steering
wheel, horn button, rear view mirrors (inside and out), bumpers, original
GB/CV type wheel rims, licence plate lamp units, and...???
I need a glove box and the licence plate lamp units...
toodles
Merv