[FC] Smellin' gas

Diane Galli rdgalli at tcsn.net
Fri Dec 2 13:16:59 EST 2005

 I put in some Datsun SX seats in our Greenbrier 18 years ago. There are
many seats from newer and more modern cars that can be made to work. The
main requirement, they must be thin on one side. The ones I used came from a
car with a tunnel, so the seat was thin on the tunnel side. I had to switch
seats, passenger to driver, etc. to put the thin side on the wheel hump.
Made a1X11/2 inch box tube extention to put under the other side. Many
things will work, you just have to be a little creative.
      Bob