[FC] DoubleDOUBLE RAMPY? hoax or real?

Geoffrey A Johnson geoffj at unm.edu
Sun Dec 4 18:50:23 EST 2005

I have heard of double length vans and Greenbriers.  My dad has one that
he built, front half GB, back half panel van.  Now what would be really
cool is a double length double rampside.  Four ramps, would need some
super strong frame rails but would be neat.  How about a front half
Greenbrier, back half rampside?

-Geoff Johnson