[FC] Electric Rampside

Merv Krull krupross at sunwave.net
Wed Dec 7 20:16:59 EST 2005

Wow! or is that Zap? I see the clutch and gearshift and see in the data that
it has a 4 speed. Does that mean you go through the gears as usual? Can you
just leave it in 3rd and not bother shifting? Starts me thinking that a gb
or cv would have an ideal place to mount solar panels....
Way to Hummmmmmmmm!
toodles
Merv Krull
Salmon Arm, BC