[FC] Re: CORVAIR BURIAL and other unusual examples

Bill Elliott Corvair at fnader.com
Wed Dec 7 19:56:43 EST 2005

I'm reasonably sure that there are zero pictures of the car easily availble, but I'll ask Dad. He still knows some of the folks still working there (yes, after 40
years!) and maybe they have some archives...

Bill

--Original Message Text---
From: N2VZD at aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 07:52:03 EST

I wish we had more pictures of unusual corvair vehicles for an archive. my wife now wants to know if a rampy with a camper
made into a food  stand we saw in atlanta still exists?
do you have any pictures of that flower car? along with the motorhome with a rampy or greenbrier front end.
i have tons of 35 photos loaded on a moving truck for storage of past conventions. i like the modified rampys and vans most,
along with shortened  and lengthened  lakewoods.
regards. tim colson