[FC] Re:A Corvaiar FC "coffe tabe" book?

Norman Northcutt njnorthcutt at indianvalley.com
Wed Dec 14 06:26:30 EST 2005

Just finished a High School Class of 1955 Reunion booklet of 68 pages.  Lots of pages of old grade and high school pictures and each class member that is left send a page of what they have done in their life along with family pictures.   Cost me about $30 a book to make the 30.   Put it onto CD so that any future printing can be done by the one that wants it at their expense.

Think the most interst in a FC book would be by ones that now or have in the past owned one.  The inclusion of a page or so of pictures and information as to their FC would I think be of more interest than a lot of tech data that is already in print.

Norm