[FC] brake lines

Tom St.Amand lumppytom at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 16 00:01:31 EST 2005

I just want to add that you are darn sure there is no cracks in your flair. Gas or brake lines are pretty  important to get right the first time.  I speak from experience after my first flair attempt in high school resulted in an engine fire. I only buy ready flared lines there really not that expensive if you are going to bend them yourself anyway.

Tom St. Amand