[FC] Sad Day

VairMech at aol.com VairMech at aol.com
Mon Dec 19 09:11:45 EST 2005

To All,
    This is not specifically FC or  Preformance related but it is Corvair
related.
    Jerry Flinn passed away last Thursday evening and  his funeral is today.
He was not specifically FC or preformance oriented but you  may remember him
for having the oldest known surviving Corvair, #407. He was a  long time DACC
club member and very active until he was diagnosed with  cancer.
    I will know more info later today and I will post  it. I am not sure if
this has hit the other lists as I am not subscribed to VV  anymore.
    Ken Hand