[FC] Double-ramp Rampside, Picture in Communique

vernmcintosh at eoni.com vernmcintosh at eoni.com
Sun Dec 25 12:36:10 EST 2005

List,

When this thread was active earlier in the month, I searched through a pile of CORSA publications for a picture, as I was sure I had seen one. I didn't find it, but today I came across an on-line CORSA Tech Index and sure enough, there is a picture on the inside front cover of the January 1992 Communique. I had focused on earlier stuff.

BTW, a Rampside gets additional body strength from a heavy plate which 'boxes' the framework structure under the ramp. One would have to assume that similar reinforcement (and perhaps more) was added to the driver side of the double-ramp truck.

Vern McIntosh
Bend, Oregon