[FC] 61 FC differences

James Davis jld at wk.net
Tue Dec 27 11:24:10 EST 2005

All 61 FC's have the front vertical rain gutters along the windshield
post.  This was removed in the 62 and later FC's to lessen the wind
noise. The location of the antenna was moved to lessen interference
with the gasoline heater.  Those of us with a gasoline heater in a 61
are aware of the reason for a change.
Jim Davis