[FC] 61 FC differences

Rad Davis rad.davis at comcast.net
Tue Dec 27 18:25:26 EST 2005

Rain gutters:

My '65 Greenbrier has A-pillar gutters.  My father's '61 Ramp does
not.  The lack of gutters makes for noticeably less wind noise, but it does
cause a fair amount of water dripping on your leg as you open the door.

His '61 Rampside had a big folded-trumpet (round) horn mounted to one frame
rail under the floor boards.  It makes a deep, resonant truck-like "honk"
which he hated.  My '65 deluxe Greenbrier came with a horn that sounded
just like a car horn.  I replaced it with the horn he removed from his
'61.  No accounting for taste.