[FC] JAN/FEB News Letter Email Version trial

Mike Moyer vairvert67 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 28 21:31:33 EST 2005

All,
  The Jan / Feb Newsletter has been mailed today.

  I am experimenting with an E-mail Version that will go out in a PDF File.
  Garry was experimenting with this Idea before passing the Possition to me.

  I sent it out to the president and Secretary / Treasurer as a trial in this format.
  Ken Hand has already volunteered to be the first Member to sign up for Bi-monthly delivery in this manner.

  Any Club Member Volunteers (Guinea Pigs) that would also like a peek at a full color copy? I am hoping to have it fully useable by next news letter for those who would like to get it Via Email.

   I would like to limit this first trial to a  dozen or so we can  try it out and give feed back to me on problems of delivery especially some one with dial-up service.

  It is a large file so it may go to your spam file if your provider has that option.

  You will need Acrobat reader to open it.

  Mike Moyer
  Corvanatics Club Newsletter Editor