[FC] Double-ramp Rampside, Picture in Communique

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Wed Dec 28 21:42:01 EST 2005

i have the pictures i took of his wallet picture on my puter. i think they
are now posted on the web picture site under my stuff also. will check later.
i met the owner at portland and talked with him a little about it after he
bought a toy double rampy at the flea mkt there for big bucks. i have picture of
that also, along with his name badge.i will find them and resend soon.
the whole concept fascinated me , thats why i brought it up.  i wondered just
how many were made.  any other unusual stuff out there that was more than one
off?
regards, tim colson