[FC] JAN/FEB News Letter Email Version trial

diane galli rdgalli at tcsn.net
Wed Dec 28 22:35:02 EST 2005

Very good Mike, Bob and I will attest to the fact that it's a very good
newsletter, and we have also printed it out.

There are a number of members who are not on the FC List, but have
computers, so maybe you will want to put something in the next newsletter to
the fact that this is available.

The file itself is 854 KB's quite doable for DSL, Cable , Broadband, etc.
Also for dial up, just may take awhile for dial up if you aren't blessed
with a fast dial up.

thanks again Mike.

Diane and Bob Galli