[FC] Rampside camper available

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Sat Dec 31 11:32:06 EST 2005

Hi,

Tom (on Cc: line) lives in Port Angeles, WA and has a Rampside camper,
manufactured in 1962 by Valley, available. Ideally he would like to trade it
for a set of West Coast-style mirrors but he's also willing to just give it
to someone who could make use of it.

Some pictures:

http://www.corvairkid.com/articles/images/camper-out.jpg

http://www.corvairkid.com/articles/images/camper-in1.jpg

http://www.corvairkid.com/articles/images/camper-in2.jpg

Tom told me: "The hydraulic rams that lift the camper for removal are