[FC] vairs of course - tire sizes and qualities

Sat Feb 5 05:50:03 2005

i had us royal (including tiger paw)for a tire line for a short time..  too
long really. i got talked into it. i did not sell that many of them i was too
busy replacing defective originall equipment stuff as soon as they put us in
the yellow pages. we had good year also but the tires i sold more of with less
return problems and at good prices were cooper and hercules. i could not
believe it but thats how it always worked out, plus they had road hazard warranty.i
sold more of them than michelin  but the top line michelin were very nice
stuff, ran them on all my cars for a while. the draw back?  no road hazard, and
around here the roads get bad pothole with the salt or you get pushed off into
curb for ambulance etc and it gets expensive. so my tires on all my cars are
now a cooper touring tire and we love them, quiet , goood traction , and look
good. go look at them, more outfits are selling them(even sams club here now)
after reading about them in trade magazines.  also look into generals or
remingtons.
regards, and riding happy, tim colson