[FC] Not one, not two, but THREE rim sizes for FCs!!!!

Bryan Blackwell corvanatics@corvair.org
Thu Feb 10 20:58:02 2005

A small correction - the rim width is at the bead, but the overall
width is greater, usually by 1/2" or so.  Thus, the backspace for the
stock wheel is more like 3 1/2".  I have a stock rim, I'll measure when
I get a chance.

--Bryan