[FC] rampside camper

Shawn shawnsirna at shaw.ca
Mon Feb 21 00:42:11 EST 2005

Hello all, my name is Shawn Sirna and I'm fairly new to this list. I am
a member of Western Canada Corsa and a good friend to two of our other
list members -- Joel Rushworth and Mike Weirmier. I am in the middle of
the bodywork stage to my 1962 Rampside. My question is not about the
Rampside, but about my Rampside Roadrunner camper that I am also fixing
up for this year's camping season.
 Question 1. Does anyone know where I can find any information about
these campers (interior plans, etc.)?
 Question 2. Does anyone know how the power cords are wired from the
truck to the camper? Does it run out the back and up into the camper or
up through the battery tray? Or is there a better way?
 Question 3. Is the tailgate meant to stay down when the camper is on?

Thank you
Shawn Sirna