[FC] Re: Corvair Parts

Charles Bartlett cber1944 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 22 16:42:09 EST 2005

Hi all!
     I've ordered several times from them before and the reason I did not include their name is because I figured that if they seen my email in here they would know who they were and then send me the receipt. I paid via credit card but that won't show what the price of the parts were what. Its possable since they've had so much rain there that they got flooded out. If they in a couple of days come forward and send me a receipt I'll email everyone here who it was. Thanks for the responce.
Charles B