[FC] towing

Paul Steinberg noahsarkinc at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 25 22:48:23 EST 2005

I towed a 1926 Buick Master that weighed almost 3500 pounds on a double axle trailer that weighed over 2000 pounds with no brakes from NH to NJ with a 1964 Chevy back in 1964.  That doesn't make it correct and today, I wouldn't get out of NH without being arrested for a unsafe vehicle.  Just because you were lucky once doesn't mean that your luck will happen again.  If you don't care about your life, then think about the other peoples lives that you endanger ..... You ask our opinion, but when everyone here tells you not to do it, you come back with a statement like you just made.  Why did you ask in the first place.  Were you looking for someone to validate your unsafe idea??????
Paul in CT...