[FC] Talking about milestones....

Merv Krull and or Loretta Prosser krupross at sunwave.net
Sun Feb 27 22:51:31 EST 2005

Hi all!

The gas lines and new spark plug wires and boots and new exhaust pipe are going in to the 700 pretty soon, then I will try firing it up with a hose taking gas from the jerry can. The tank needs to come out due to a leak from somewhere.... maybe just the gauge gasket.

Almost done stripping the Greenbrier, including the period perfect shag carpetting glued to the walls, and making ready for body work and paint.

Check out Fountain Tire.... I ordered 4 Goodyear Comfortred 185/70-14 tires for the sale starting April 1... 4 for the price of 3!!! Comfortred shows up as the top tire for quiet and ride quality on the tirerack.com website.... gonna look great!

How do you remove the Greenbrier and Chevrolet chrome emblems?

toodles
Merv Krull
Salmon Arm, BC