[FC] Single arm mirror placement on Greenbrier...?

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Mon Feb 28 07:14:32 EST 2005

i have a picture of the page from my assembly manual for the placement of
single arm mirror if you want it. it is jpeg.  if you are trying to work on these
vehicles i strongly suggest buying the assemby manuals , unless of course you
know every nut and bolt from taking over 150 of them apart over the years,
but the books still come in handy!!!  they become a bargin in situations like
this. i bought the whole set , then singles of one fc year and one car year to
keep in my shop(get dirty) best thing i bought (except maybe the catalogs also)
                         regards, tim colson