[FC] 2005 National Convention

Doug Bell corvanatics@corvair.org
Mon Jan 3 20:53:01 2005

As a fellow Corvanatic and member of Corsa Oregon I would like to extend
an official invitation to my fellow members to make the trek to Oregon
(as Lewis and Clark did 200 years ago) this summer for the 2005 Corsa
National Convention.  On the banks of the Columbia River, with views of
Mt. Hood and the ever changing Mt. St. Helens, an easy drive to the
coast or up the Columbia River Gorge where Lewis and Clark once camped,
Portland offers a great variety of things to do.
Our website is not quite finished yet, having to wait for final approval
from Corsa National, but you can log on to check out lodging.
  I also own an Ultra Van and was volunteered to make arrangements for
RV/camping.  The host RV park will be found under lodging on the web
site as well as some alternatives.  I would like to see a good
representation from our FC campers out there.  The only serious
restriction is that no tent camping is allowed.  If you have any
questions or suggestions feel free to contact me. PLAN NOW.
http://www.corsaoregon.com/convention2005/
Doug Bell  doug.bell3@comcast.net
61 Rampside
66 Ultra Van #215 ":Bella Beluga"