[FC] Membership -- was Re: Mirrors

Rad Davis corvanatics@corvair.org
Mon Jan 10 09:41:06 2005

It's worth mentioning that the LMC repro 65 pickup mirror arms  (use the
Suburban right-side arm for your right door) and rectangular mirror heads
are an exact match for the stock late FC mounts and mirrors.

The good news with this mirror and arm setup is that the mirror is
relatively large (though has about 1/3 the wind resistance of the
west-coast setup) and has plenty of room for a 2" blind spot convex sticker
mirror down in the corner.  The bad news is that the vent windows hit the
mirror head, limiting max vent window opening to around 2 1/2 inches.  I
always found this adequate in NC, so had no problem with them.