[FC] '63 GB for sale

Ben and Lynn Stiles corvanatics@corvair.org
Wed Jan 12 23:19:06 2005

Folks-

I found another one for sale.  Well, actually one of my eagle-eyed students
found it and told me about it, so I went for a test drive.  Here's what I
found:

A second owner 1963 Greenbrier titled as a '61, fairly strong car engine,
powerglide tranny, new tires, new (amateur) paint job (white w/red) with the
door jams and engine access still original PUKE green, two seats, some deluxe
options such as windshield washer nozzle, supposedly 18,345 original
miles...nice tight ride except that it kept stalling when I would try to pull
out.

The owner admits that it needs some work, but I would say it is a prime
candidate for a resto or driver.  Oh, and one more thing: orange shag carpet
as far as the eye can see.  I'll leave that to your imagination.

It is located in Southern Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, phone number is
717-284-4355.  He said he is asking around $1000.

Thanks!  Ben Stiles