[FC] idle/engine/ throttle tension

Wed Jan 19 15:51:02 2005

Well, If you take the time to look at where the accelerator pedal comes
through the floor from the bottom side and THEN you look forward to the area that
would be directly behind the bumper is where you will find what I described.
    Ken Hand

In a message dated 1/19/2005 1:40:39 PM Eastern Standard Time, ronh@owt.com
writes:
"behind the bumper" there is only air!