[FC] Re: Source lifters

Bob Earls corvanatics@corvair.org
Wed Jan 19 19:57:01 2005

This is an unsolicited testimonial.  I will only use lifters from The Source
in my and my customer's engines.  They perform flawlessly.  I've removed many
sets of lifters from engines that had been rebuilt using other than Source
lifters because they were consistently noisey, or would not pump up.  I pulled
a Source lifter apart once and their quality is evident.  They are the only
one I've found that has a true check ball.  All the others use a plate-type
and it just doesn't do the job.  The other guy's may be adequate, The Source
is superior.

Bob in Portland

        "Cogito eggo sum"
(I think, therefore I'm a waffle)