[FC] Re: <VV> Ultra Series Corvair Deep Dimple Lifters - Endorsment(s) , ENOUGH Etc.

corvairs corvanatics@corvair.org
Fri Jan 21 15:13:01 2005

Comments in text -

David C. Herrin III wrote:

>Gentlemen,
>ENOUGH ! Stop wasting the bandwidth !

But then he goes on to say....................(and wastes considerable
bandwidth repeating )

>David:  I find it so hard to believe that Lon continues to make the same
>arguments.  I've got 2 different lifters here that I pulled out of engines
>where the customers said they were Lon's lifters, and they were shallow, with
>a flat check valve.

We do not and never have sold lifters as are described here. The one's
described here are the old Johnson Control's design which we have never
sold.

>  Just looking at the overall quality of them made them
>suspect.

????????? What on earth is that supposed to mean?