[FC] We are back in the Great White North.....

Merv Krull and or Loretta Prosser corvanatics@corvair.org
Fri Jan 28 15:46:01 2005

Hi folks!

We had an awesome trip down south.... rain, rain, a whole bunch of rain, snow,
rain, frost, all within a few inches of the Mexican Californian border at the
south end of the Anza Borrego Desert State Park. But then... unseasonably warm
weather.... in the 80s!!!!

Stopped in to see Lon at Corvairs Underground and dug out three Greenbrier
rims. Discovered later that one of them was another of those weird wider rims.
Luckily, California Corvairs was just beside I-5 near Corona and they had tons
of the right size rims... Yay!

Now to catch up on the 245 unread emails.....

toodles
Merv Krull
Salmon Arm, BC