[FC] Update on my brake problem

Wild8bill at aol.com Wild8bill at aol.com
Tue Jul 12 12:53:34 EDT 2005

I think I figured it out, but thanks to everyone who offered their two cents.
I realized that my hand brake has to be pulled almost out to the steering
wheel to engage; so I think that the MC just can't push enough fluid to engage
the pads (hence having to "pump up the brakes"). I ordered a brake superkit from
Lon, it's probably overdue for all the brakey stuff, anyway. I would have
thought the dual MC would have at least engaged the front brakes, but then again
I have that forever bubbling while bleeding rt front wheel (bad wheel
cylinder?). So, both front and back were going bad at the same time for different
reasons; or so I think.