[FC] FRONT CROSSMEMBERs

Diane Galli rdgalli at tcsn.net
Thu Jul 14 21:41:09 EDT 2005

I see at least one '64, a nice one W/drums & bar. Have several rear '64
swing arms W/hole for cross spring, several cross springs, and '64
differential cases. Couple '63's W/small bar. Couple vans, front and rear,
several LM's. All will go to scrap someday. Come and get'm. Get a "one way
trailer".
      Bob