[FC] FC clutch

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Jul 20 18:11:33 EDT 2005

I'm not really familiar with the FC adjuster, but I'm fairly sure that
you're not supposed to move that nut - that sets the adjustment for the
wormshaft bearings.  On a car the adjuster is a screw/locknut
combination, and the locknut is loosened with a normal socket wrench of
9/16" or so.
Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa