[FC] Finally Everything Works!

Wild8bill at aol.com Wild8bill at aol.com
Fri Jul 22 00:20:51 EDT 2005

Hah! We have the same problem; what car to get rid of. As of now, we have a
'61 Rampside, 'brier and impala, a tacoma 4x4, and a '05 scion xa. I put my
foot down when my girlfriend was eying a nice looking early 60's Ranchero. I said
that if we get another car, one of the others has to go, "which one are you
going to sell?". Of course, she can't part with any of the old cars, so she
elected my pickup, which I use for work and which takes us on our camping and
road trips everywhere between the Pacific and the Rockies. My solution: sell this
overpriced chicken coop we live in, move out into the country on an acre or
two, and start getting whatever old cars we want!