[FC] speed and power, or power and speed

vairmech at aol.com vairmech at aol.com
Fri Jul 22 11:28:16 EDT 2005

   One thing you need to look for is what size needle and seat did you use? There are some small ones in the older kits and that combined with a slighlty low float level and the inlet seat become the metering jet!
  What you have described is a fuel delivery problem. Check fuel flow from the pump and pressure and see if there is any pressure bleed down over a short period of time, that indicates a failing fuel pump.
  Just a couple of things to look at.
  Just so Ya'll know we are in Washinton state right now vacationing in preparation for the Convention.

     Ken Hand