[FC] Boomerang/ and now ' 61 4spd tranny mount

Thomas Shepard teshep at marshallnet.com
Sat Jul 30 16:08:38 EDT 2005

Hey Tim,
Tom Shepard here.
Do you remember that I had wanted one of the 4 spd tranny mount bracket for
a ' 61 Loadside?
If you still have one , I would still like to get one from you. I think that
you wanted $20, could we deal for $10???
I will need your address again and I will send a money order.
If you need to get home before you know if you still have one, that will be
all right.
Thanks again, and I am sorry for putting you off, I didn't really need it at
the time.
Tom Shepard
Marshalltown, Ia 50158
' 61 Loadside 80hp/4spd