[FC] New front floorpans for 95/CV/GB.....

Charles Bartlett cber1944 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 4 01:04:07 EDT 2005

Merv;
Hi! I'm real happy to find out about the front floorpan for the GB, I'm sure interested because my 64 GB has some holes near the door on both sides and along the panel under the side vents. Thanks for the info and keep us informed on the finished job.
Charles B.

Merv Krull and or Loretta Prosser <krupross at sunwave.net> wrote:
Hi all!

I am getting new floorpans for the front of my GB. The shop is going the extra mile and making them match original with the idea that there may be others among us who would like them too.

Let me know if interested!

Merv KRull
Salmon Arm, BC