[FC] Second Bent Fuel Pump Pushrod!

VairMech at aol.com VairMech at aol.com
Sat Jun 4 06:59:48 EDT 2005

In a message dated 6/4/2005 12:04:44 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
greenbriergoon at yahoo.com writes:

Last  week I received a new fuel pump push rod from a leading vendor that was
 bent.  I called them up and they said they would send out another.   I
received it today and IT IS ALSO BENT. I guess I should have specified that  I
wanted one that was NOT bent.

    I really don't want to stick my nose in here  but I will.
    I have an NOS fuel pump pushrod, if you wish to  purchase it. If it is
bent I suggest you check your other parts.

Handy  Car Care
Kenneth Hand
97 Peach
Pontiac, Mi., 48342